(WEHT) Katelyn Gish, one of two suspects arrested in connection with a Kentucky teen who went missing back in June, has been found guilty. Gish plead no contest and was sentenced to three days in jail. She also received credit for three days.
Gish and Moses Humes were found in a semi in Nebraska on Aug. 4 with 15-year-old Nathan Baker. Baker had not been seen since June 13 at the Comfort Inn in Henderson. Humes’ is due back in court on September 9.
(This story was originally published on Aug. 27, 2020)
LATEST CRIME NEWS:
- EPD: Anti-law enforcement message painted on office
- EPD: Man sent to hospital after hit-and-run
- Louisville police arrest at least 24 in protest
- Henderson man arrested for alleged rape of a minor
- Mother arrested for neglect after drugs are found during traffic stop