(WEHT)- A Nebraska judge has ordered Moses Humes to have no contact with runaway teen Nathan Baker as Humes and Katelyn Gish appeared in court Thursday.
Baker was found in a semi in Nebraska with Humes and Gish. Both Humes and Gish pleaded not guilty to contributing to the delinquency of a minor. Gish has a pre-trial date later this month. Humes’ trial date is set for September 9.
(This story was originally published on Aug. 6, 2020)
LATEST LOCAL NEWS:
- Indiana ranks 4th worst state for COVID spread
- WATCH LIVE: Kentucky Gov. Andy Beshear gives COVID-19 update
- A dozen Evansville organizations to receive part of a $10M grant
- New agreement reached for SKI distribution in the Tri-State
- Yuengling’s Hershey Chocolate Beer to be released in multiple states. Yes Virginia, you’re included