(WEHT)- A Nebraska judge has ordered Moses Humes to have no contact with runaway teen Nathan Baker as Humes and Katelyn Gish appeared in court Thursday.
Baker was found in a semi in Nebraska with Humes and Gish. Both Humes and Gish pleaded not guilty to contributing to the delinquency of a minor. Gish has a pre-trial date later this month. Humes’ trial date is set for September 9.
(This story was originally published on Aug. 6, 2020)
LATEST LOCAL NEWS:
- Evansville City Council approves partnership to fight gun violence
- Brad Byrd InDEPTH: Preventing gun violence in Evansville
- Evansville man charged with weekend rape
- Henderson County baseball coach will undergo kidney transplant this month
- Easterseals adds incentive for last-minute raffle ticket sales