INDIANAPOLIS, Ind (WEHT) A nonprofit organization known as The Milk Bank has joined forces with local celebrities, businesses, and restaurants to host a global trivia event to fight infant mortality.
Pints for Preemies presented by Taft Law will be held on October 15 at 7 p.m. EST.
The Milk Bank has rebranded Pints for Preemies, their annual in-person fundraiser, as a virtual trivia competition event which will allow supporters to stay safe and still make a difference.
Hambone’s Entertainment is on the team to host the trivia event that is sure to be incredible fun for all ages and regions. Team donations start as low as $20 and can be made at www.themilkbank.org. A limited number of sponsorships and pint partnerships are still available.
Prizes in the form of gift cards to local breweries and ice cream shops throughout Indiana and Kentucky are available.
(This story was originally published on October 5, 2020)
LATEST LOCAL NEWS:
- Church community gathers for stricken pastor
- Health officials report positive COVID-19 cases at Tell City nursing home
- Dispatch: Vehicle hits Evansville home
- State: COVID-19 outbreak reported at McLean Co. nursing home
- COVID-19 death reported in Henderson Co.