EVANSVILLE, Ind. (WEHT) — The third and final suspect arrested in connection with the death of a special needs woman has pled gulity.
Gary Anderson originally faced a murder charge, but decided to plead guilty to assisting a criminal. Anderson and the other two suspects in the case, Joan and Angela Paul, will all be sentenced August 20.
The three were arrested in November after police say they found the body of Evonne Pullen buried beneath the floor of the family’s Evansville home.
(This story was originally published on August 4, 2020)
LATEST LOCAL NEWS:
- Local leaders, officials react to Breonna Taylor developments
- UE to boost online education with Lilly Endowment
- Mayor Winnecke, Vanderburgh Co. Health Dept, local hospital systems speak on COVID-19
- Indiana enters final stage of reopening plan
- Walmart to add 20,000 seasonal jobs. Here’s how you can apply