MADISONVILLE, Ky. (WEHT)- Missy Clark, Tiffany Hankins, and Jerry Hankins have been charged with neglect of an adult after a person was found dead Thursday in a home in the 400 block of Murray St.
The victim was reportedly covered in lice, feces, sores, and ulcers. Officials say it did not appear the victim had been washed in some time. The cause of death was not publicly released.
(This story was originally published on September 11, 2020)
- Fence now up around old Holy Trinity Church
- Unity rally held in Madisonville
- First COVID-19 death reported at Morganfield nursing home
- Mushrooms linked to salmonella outbreaks in 10 states
- Human Rights Defense Center files lawsuit against Henderson County and jail officials