(WEHT)- Owensboro Health President and CEO Greg Strahan and Chief Financial Officer John Hackbarth are set to step down February 1st.
Strahan has served as CEO since 2016 while Hackbarth has served in his role since 2008. The Owensboro Health Board of Directors will form a search committee to find the next President in the coming months.
(This story was originally published on Aug. 13, 2020)
LATEST LOCAL NEWS:
- Vigil to be held today in Evansville to honor the victims of Hwy. 41 crash
- Haunted houses continue during pandemic
- North Posey High School quarantines 13 after three positive COVID-19 cases
- Brad Byrd InDEPTH: Dr. Rob Shelby talks about racial injustice, Black Lives Matter and protests
- NYC firefighter keynote speaker at annual Chamber meeting