(WEHT)- Daviess County Dispatch confirms that the westbound Audubon Parkway off-ramp onto the Highway 60 bypass has reopened after an accident involving a tractor-trailer closed the ramp for several hours.
According to a release from the Daviess County Sheriff’s Office, the tractor-trailer overturned Sunday morning after running off the roadway and into a ditch while exiting the Audubon Parkway on the westbound exit ramp, onto the Wendell Ford Expressway.
The driver reportedly suffered slight injuries and was not taken to the hospital.
- Carole Baskin booted from ‘Dancing with the Stars’
- Investigation reveals how Trump campaign used Facebook to deter voters in 2016 campaign
- ‘Absurd’: $1B earmarked for PPE spent on body armor, jet parts
- Google Maps rolls out COVID-19 tracking feature
- Trump receives third nomination for Nobel Peace Prize