(WEHT)- Daviess County Dispatch confirms that the westbound Audubon Parkway off-ramp onto the Highway 60 bypass has reopened after an accident involving a tractor-trailer closed the ramp for several hours.
According to a release from the Daviess County Sheriff’s Office, the tractor-trailer overturned Sunday morning after running off the roadway and into a ditch while exiting the Audubon Parkway on the westbound exit ramp, onto the Wendell Ford Expressway.
The driver reportedly suffered slight injuries and was not taken to the hospital.
- ABC 25 Local Lifestyles – Hand-Standing Grandma (01/19/21)
- ABC 25 Local Lifestyles – Owensboro Junior League (01/19/21)
- Ivy Tech to announce opening of new department
- Tell City ranks as #1 as best small city to live in if you work from home
- Henderson man charged after allegedly pointing gun at another person