EVANSVILLE, Ind. (WEHT)- The Evansville Water and Sewer Utility says lane restrictions on Covert Ave. between Lodge Ave. and Weinbach Ave. will begin Monday.
Both westbound lanes on Covert Ave. will be closed for over two months as crews work on the Covert/Wedge Ave. water main replacement project.
(This story was originally published on July 5, 2020)
- Walmart announces Evansville as one of the locations for its parking lot drive-in theaters
- Owensboro Hydrofair postponed until 2021
- Evansville Catholic Schools welcome students back to class
- Two facing charges after police chase in Henderson
- Sharon Elementary hosts informational meeting for parents