EVANSVILLE, Ind. (WEHT)- The Evansville Water and Sewer Utility says lane restrictions on Covert Ave. between Lodge Ave. and Weinbach Ave. will begin Monday.
Both westbound lanes on Covert Ave. will be closed for over two months as crews work on the Covert/Wedge Ave. water main replacement project.
(This story was originally published on July 5, 2020)
- First exhibits open at Jasper Cultural Center
- Several Evansville apartment residents still waiting for utility assistance
- Vanderburgh County Health Department increases COVID-19 vaccine appointments
- NCAA launches ‘mask madness’ initiative
- ISP recommends keeping your distance driving in winter weather