WEBSTER CO., Ky. (WEHT)- The Kentucky Transportation Cabinet says US 41-A is now open after a crash in Webster County closed it down between mile marker 15.5 and mile marker 17.1.
There is no word on what caused the crash or if there were any injuries.
(This story was originally published on Oct. 8, 2020)
LATEST LOCAL NEWS:
- Church community gathers for stricken pastor
- Health officials report positive COVID-19 cases at Tell City nursing home
- Dispatch: Vehicle hits Evansville home
- State: COVID-19 outbreak reported at McLean Co. nursing home
- COVID-19 death reported in Henderson Co.