HENDERSON, Ky. (WEHT) — Henderson Municipal Power and Light is alerting drivers that the right lane of Hwy. 41 southbound — between Racetrack Road and the Cloverleaf — will be temporarily closed between 8 a.m. and 3:30 p.m. Thursday, Sept. 17.
The closure is being done to change out street lights.
Officials urge drivers to use caution since this is a moving work zone with sections of the area closed at different intervals.
If possible, officials say drivers should try to avoid the area for the safety of the workers.
(This story was originally published on September 16, 2020)
- Local leaders, officials react to Breonna Taylor developments
- UE to boost online education with Lilly Endowment
- Mayor Winnecke, Vanderburgh Co. Health Dept, local hospital systems speak on COVID-19
- Indiana enters final stage of reopening plan
- Walmart to add 20,000 seasonal jobs. Here’s how you can apply