(WEHT)- The Vanderburgh County Sheriff’s Office says alcohol is a suspected factor in a crash on the Covert Ave./SR-662 exit on I-69.
The passenger in the car has been transported to a local hospital. This is a developing story and will be updated once information becomes available.
(This story was originally published on June 16, 2020)
- Big Game Bound Week 12: Lions’ Thanksgiving tradition & best NFL rivalries
- Newsfeed Now: Black Friday deals and more
- Newsfeed Now: Thanksgiving 2020
- Giuliani to attend Pennsylvania GOP meeting on alleged election issues; unclear if Trump will attend
- President-elect Biden to deliver Thanksgiving address