(WEHT)- The Vanderburgh County Sheriff’s Office says alcohol is a suspected factor in a crash on the Covert Ave./SR-662 exit on I-69.
The passenger in the car has been transported to a local hospital. This is a developing story and will be updated once information becomes available.
(This story was originally published on June 16, 2020)
- Coca-Cola to discontinue one of its beverages in North America
- HCSO: Copper stolen from Big Rivers and TV tower
- Evansville man charged in connection with Diamond Flea Market arson
- Colonial Pipeline says ‘normal operations’ have resumed following ransomware attack
- Rep. Niemerg files legislation to stop mask mandates in IL House and schools