EVANSVILLE, Ind (WEHT) The Latin restaurant, Tres Reynas, posted on their Facebook saying the restaurant will be closing permanently. Earlier this month, a Facebook post said the restaurant would close temporarily due to a family emergency.
Back in January, Evansville Police say a camera was discovered in the soap dispenser in the women’s bathroom. Restaurant owners said the suspect, Marcos Leon, was a former employee. Police believe Leon acted alone. His trial is set for Oct. 9.
(This story was originally published on June 29, 2020)
LATEST LOCAL NEWS:
- Evansville Police looking to identify truck
- Prime Time Pub and Grill Newburgh reopens after deep cleaning
- Ange shares her Run for the Roses Pie recipe
- Virginia couple arrested on marijuana charge in Vanderburgh County
- Owensboro Police investigating shooting