EVANSVILLE, Ind (WEHT) The Latin restaurant, Tres Reynas, posted on their Facebook saying the restaurant will be closing permanently. Earlier this month, a Facebook post said the restaurant would close temporarily due to a family emergency.
Back in January, Evansville Police say a camera was discovered in the soap dispenser in the women’s bathroom. Restaurant owners said the suspect, Marcos Leon, was a former employee. Police believe Leon acted alone. His trial is set for Oct. 9.
(This story was originally published on June 29, 2020)
LATEST LOCAL NEWS:
- Pet parade held at Evansville assisted living facility
- COVID-19 death reported in Muhlenberg County
- EWSU temporarily changing disinfectant
- Newburgh butcher shop set to close
- Vanderburgh County Sheriff’s Office K9 unit aids in four arrests overnight