(WEHT)- The Tri-State now has 102 confirmed COVID-19 deaths after four new fatalities were confirmed Friday.
Hopkins and Warrick County have 62 total deaths, combined. Nearly 60 new cases have been reported across the Kentucky Tri-State area since Monday, including 25 cases in Daviess County alone.
Perry County confirmed a death in a long term care facility as it added its ninth case since Monday. Warrick and Dubois counties have each added eight cases as well.
Edwards County is the only county in the Illinois Tri-State area not to have a confirmed case this week.
(This story was originally published on June 19, 2020)
LATEST LOCAL NEWS
- Man arrested after reportedly driving 105 MPH
- Somerville woman arrested on gun charges
- Evansville bar closed temporarily after customer, employee test positive for COVID-19
- Cyclist sent to hospital after being hit by car
- TRAFFIC ALERT: Lane restrictions starting Monday on Covert Ave.