OWENSBORO, Ky. (WEHT)- Tri-State student Carmynn Blakeley was named one of 50 nationwide finalists for the 2020 Braille Challenge.
The Braille Challenge is a unique competition for visually impaired students, Blakeley will compete at the national finals later in July.
(This story was originally published on July 6, 2020)
- Man indicted in dog burning case
- Evansville fast-food restaurant set to close
- Western Kentucky housing authorities to receive federal funds
- Newburgh patio suddenly caves in
- Evansville Rescue Mission resident tests positive for COVID-19