CRAWFORD CO, Ind (WEHT) A trial date has been set for a Newburgh woman accused of shooting and killing her husband.
57-year-old Lisa Harris will go to trial on February 8. She is charged with homicide in the death of 56-year-old Michael Harris.
Indiana State Police say Lisa Harris shot her husband at a house in Birdseye on August 28th.
Michael Harris later died at Jasper Memorial Hospital. Lisa Harris is currently being held in the Crawford County Jail.
(This story was originally published on November 10, 2020)
LATEST LOCAL NEWS:
- Driver taken to the hospital after vehicle hits two trees and a home in Daviess County
- Oakland City family wants justice after dogs found shot dead in trash bags
- Woman suffers burns after house fire in Evansville
- Stolen wooden crosses returned to Tell City VFW post
- Owensboro, Daviess County heading back to full in-person instruction March 22