GIBSON COUNTY, Ind. (WEHT)- Officials at the Gibson County Jail say Hannah Potts, Maria Hopper, and Joshua Thomas are in custody after an alleged abduction hoax.
The Gibson County Prosecutor says Potts, 23, created an abduction hoax with Hopper and Thomas and lied to investigators. Potts was found safe on Sunday.
(This story was originally published on July 30, 2020)
- Cattle loose on I-64 in Gibson County, roads closed
- Owensboro Innovation Academy starts new Esports program
- Ohio Valley Conference Tournament underway
- WCSC to not accept negative rapid test results for COVID-19
- Traffic stop leads to leads to discovery of two pounds of marijuana, several THC products