GIBSON COUNTY, Ind. (WEHT)- Officials at the Gibson County Jail say Hannah Potts, Maria Hopper, and Joshua Thomas are in custody after an alleged abduction hoax.
The Gibson County Prosecutor says Potts, 23, created an abduction hoax with Hopper and Thomas and lied to investigators. Potts was found safe on Sunday.
(This story was originally published on July 30, 2020)
- Pike County still near top in 7-day positivity rates in Indiana
- LIVE: Back to School: New Lessons
- Mysterious packages received from China
- Man charged with three counts of use of a minor in a sexual performance
- Top Owensboro Health officials set to retire