EVANSVILLE, Ind. (WEHT) — Beginning Thursday at 8 a.m., all guests at Tropicana Evansville’s casino will be required to wear a face mask.
The new policy is being imposed by Tropicana’s parent company, Eldorado Resorts.
Eyewitness News is told masks will be provided at the entrance, but guests are encouraged to bring their own.
Tropicana reopened on June 15 with social distancing guidelines in place.
(This story was originally published on July 1, 2020)
LATEST LOCAL NEWS
- Two Mt. Vernon officers awarded for life-saving efforts
- Unwanted artwork popping up in historic arts district
- Pet parade held at Evansville assisted living facility
- COVID-19 death reported in Muhlenberg County
- EWSU temporarily changing disinfectant