(WEHT) Turoni’s Pizzery & Brewery says they are closing the dining room at all three of their locations, and will only be offering drive-thru service.
The new comes just days after the restaurant reported one of their employees had tested positive for COVID-19, and three days after reopening after being closed due to the pandemic.
Turoni’s is just the latest restaurant to have to make changes or close due to an employee for customer testing positive for coronavirus. St. Philip’s Inn, Marina Pointe and Bud’s Rockin’ Country Bar & Grill, Azzip Pizza, BRU Burger, Peephole, Sauced, BJs Brewhouse, Honey Moon Coffee Company, and Prime Time Pub and Grill have all had to close due to coronavirus.
(This story was originally published on July 13, 2020)
LATEST CORONAVIRUS WATCH NEWS:
- Gov. Andy Beshear issuing red zone recommendations
- POLL: Have you had COVID-19? If not, are you worried you will?
- Gov. Beshear: Kentucky sets record for highest number of COVID-19 cases in a week since pandemic began
- Indiana’s COVID-19 hospitalizations highest since April
- Church community gathers for stricken pastor