HENDERSON, Ky. (WEHT)- The Kentucky Transportation Cabinet announced weather conditions have pushed back the completion date for an inspection on the northbound twin bridge to Tuesday. Inspections on the bridge had been scheduled to finish Sunday.
The inspection on the southbound bridge is already completed and drivers are urged to expect longer travel times and slower speeds. Lane restrictions will be in place from 8 a.m. until 8 p.m. on the weekends and from 9 a.m. until 3 p.m. on weekdays.
For the latest breaking news and stories from across the
Tri-State, follow Eyewitness News on Facebook and Twitter.
(This story was originally published on Aug. 16, 2020)
LATEST LOCAL NEWS
- Who should get a COVID-19 test under new CDC guidelines?
- Judge declares mistrial in Bengert trial
- Wabash coroner investigating shooting death of a juvenile
- Notre Dame suspends all football-related activities
- Ball State attributes off-campus gatherings as reason for COVID-19 spike