HENDERSON, Ky. (WEHT)- Redbanks says it is stopping in-person visitations after two employees tested positive for COVID-19.
The nursing home says the employees were non-direct care staff and don’t believe any residents were exposed to the virus. The facility started biweekly testing for employees and window visitations are still allowed, though the window must remain closed. In-person visitations at the facility restarted in July.
(This story was originally published on Aug. 7, 2020)
LATEST LOCAL NEWS:
- 151 pounds of meth seized in major Owensboro drug bust
- Henderson authorities investigating late night mobile home fire
- Tell City ranks as #1 as best small city to live in if you work from home
- Henderson man charged after allegedly pointing gun at another person
- Evansville woman arrested in connection to infant death