HENDERSON, Ky. (WEHT)- Redbanks says it is stopping in-person visitations after two employees tested positive for COVID-19.
The nursing home says the employees were non-direct care staff and don’t believe any residents were exposed to the virus. The facility started biweekly testing for employees and window visitations are still allowed, though the window must remain closed. In-person visitations at the facility restarted in July.
(This story was originally published on Aug. 7, 2020)
LATEST LOCAL NEWS:
- Fence now up around old Holy Trinity Church
- Unity rally held in Madisonville
- First COVID-19 death reported at Morganfield nursing home
- Mushrooms linked to salmonella outbreaks in 10 states
- Human Rights Defense Center files lawsuit against Henderson County and jail officials