WARRICK COUNTY, Ind. (WEHT)- Warrick County School Corporation Superintendent Brad Schneider confirms two students have tested positive for COVID-19.
Schneider says the corporation has started its mitigation plan and is working to identify and notify potential close contacts. Anyone with contact with the students will have to quarantine for 14 days. Warrick County Schools returned to class Wednesday.
(This story was originally published on Aug. 13, 2020)
LATEST LOCAL NEWS:
- Owensboro Police arrest man accused in stabbing inside vehicle
- Man shot multiple times in Henderson while sitting in his vehicle
- UK authorizes Pfizer vaccine for emergency use
- Holy Name School encourages parents to speak out against closures
- United Methodist Youth Home thankful for Giving Tuesday donations