WARRICK COUNTY, Ind. (WEHT)- Warrick County School Corporation Superintendent Brad Schneider confirms two students have tested positive for COVID-19.
Schneider says the corporation has started its mitigation plan and is working to identify and notify potential close contacts. Anyone with contact with the students will have to quarantine for 14 days. Warrick County Schools returned to class Wednesday.
(This story was originally published on Aug. 13, 2020)
LATEST LOCAL NEWS:
- Vigil held to remember crash victims
- University of Evansville honors former student and New York City 9/11 firefighter
- Lawsuit filed against Gibson County Area Plan Commission
- Vanderburgh County Sheriff: shots fired call to Dogtown Tavern is classified as a police action shooting, 2 arrested
- Hardwood Booster Club food booth open for business