ROBARDS, Ky. (WEHT) — A Western Kentucky meat processor is back open after closing for four days.
Tyson officials say the plant in Robards reopened after a deep cleaning.
Tyson stopped production last week after more than 70 workers tested positive.
Workers used fog sanitizers to clean air handling units and changed air filters as part of their four day effort.
As of Saturday, 85 employees had tested positive.
- Church community gathers for stricken pastor
- One-on-one interview with Eric Trump
- IU gambles on 2-point conversion, tops No. 8 Penn State for upset in Bloomington
- Pence’s top aide tests positive for coronavirus
- Castle advances to IHSAA 3A State Championship