EVANSVILLE, Ind. (WEHT) – Our media partners at the Evansville Courier & Press report University Southern Indiana basketball player, Clayton Hughes was found passed out in a car early Sunday morning near St. Joseph Ave. and West Franklin St. in Evansville.
Police say they found beer cans in the car, which was still in drive before they woke Hughes up and handcuffed him.
Officers said Hughes reportedly had a blood alcohol content of 0.16, twice the legal limit. Hughes was charged with Operating a Motor Vehicle While Intoxicated
He is currently being held without bond at the Vanderburgh County Jail.
- Sturgis man honored for organ donation on NASCAR driver’s car
- North wins ninth-straight sectional title
- Three killed in shooting at restaurant in Louisville
- USI professor discusses loss of Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg
- Henderson group aims to bring awareness to human trafficking