EVANSVILLE, Ind. (WEHT) – Our media partners at the Evansville Courier & Press report University Southern Indiana basketball player, Clayton Hughes was found passed out in a car early Sunday morning near St. Joseph Ave. and West Franklin St. in Evansville.
Police say they found beer cans in the car, which was still in drive before they woke Hughes up and handcuffed him.
Officers said Hughes reportedly had a blood alcohol content of 0.16, twice the legal limit. Hughes was charged with Operating a Motor Vehicle While Intoxicated
He is currently being held without bond at the Vanderburgh County Jail.
- Newburgh woman arrested following traffic stop
- Kanye West announces White House bid
- Man arrested after reportedly driving 105 MPH
- Somerville woman arrested on gun charges
- Evansville bar closed temporarily after customer, employee test positive for COVID-19