VANDERBURGH COUNTY, Ind. (WEHT)- Freshmen and transfer students will be the first University of Southern Indiana students to move back to campus Monday.
However, university officials say that students who feel sick or are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms should stay off campus. Students are also asked to fill out a self report form and contact the university health center.
Students should also self-monitor for symptoms, practice social distancing, and limit contact with others. Cloth face coverings, hand sanitizer, thermometers, and fever reducing medication are all recommended for students.
For the latest breaking news and stories from across the
Tri-State, follow Eyewitness News on Facebook and Twitter.
(This story was originally published on Aug. 16, 2020)
LATEST LOCAL NEWS
- Owensboro man facing attempted murder charge after allegedly stabbing officer in face
- Don’t fall for harvest season driving hazards
- Owensboro woman charged with attempted murder
- Chemo Buddies reverse parade reminds survivors that hope is not canceled
- Early morning break in at Newburgh McDonald’s