EVANSVILLE, Ind. (WEHT)- Vanderburgh County Coroner Steve Lockyear confirmed that the two victims in a Saturday morning shooting in Evansville both died from single gunshot wounds.
Police initially responded to a shooting at a Conoco gas station on Evansville’s south side early Saturday morning. One victim, Mariah Strother, died at the scene. While at the scene, police learned two other gunshot victims arrived at a local hospital.
One of those victims, Keijuan Baker died from his injuries at the hospital. The third victim is in stable condition and their name has not been released.
Anyone with information is asked to call police.
(This story was originally published on May 31, 2020)
- Traveling City Hall will now be a Feed Evansville pick-up location
- Packers: No fans at practices, Family Night, or preseason games
- Long time local financial advisor earn higher designations
- Tracking the Tropics: Differences in development basins around the world
- Over a third of Apollo High families want an in-person graduation ceremony