EVANSVILLE, Ind. (WEHT)- Vanderburgh County Coroner Steve Lockyear confirmed that the two victims in a Saturday morning shooting in Evansville both died from single gunshot wounds.
Police initially responded to a shooting at a Conoco gas station on Evansville’s south side early Saturday morning. One victim, Mariah Strother, died at the scene. While at the scene, police learned two other gunshot victims arrived at a local hospital.
One of those victims, Keijuan Baker died from his injuries at the hospital. The third victim is in stable condition and their name has not been released.
Anyone with information is asked to call police.
(This story was originally published on May 31, 2020)
- Indiana Supreme Court Chief Justice releases statement on Ruth Bader Ginsburg
- Trump to Senate: Vote ‘without delay’ on his high court pick
- Second stimulus checks: Where we stand after Trump’s push for new direct payments
- Ginsburg’s death draws big surge of donations to Democrats
- ‘Thank you for everything’: Oklahoma man battling COVID-19 texts mom before going into coma