EVANSVILLE, Ind. (WEHT) – Vanderburgh County property and personal property tax bills have been mailed this week with spring payment being due on or before May 11, 2020.
Approximately 97,000 of the property and personal property tax bills will be sent out. Due to the COVID-19 crisis, per Executive Order 20-05, Governor Holcomb has excused property tax penalties for 60 days.
Four ways to pay your bill at this time
- Pay at the Treasurer’s drop box in front of the Civic Center @ 1 NW MLK Jr Blvd. Evansville, IN 47708
- Mail to – Vanderburgh County Treasurer PO Box 77 Evansville, IN 47701
- Drive thru at any Old National Bank location
- Website – www.evansvillegov/county.com (under government tab, choose Treasurer)
- Call 1-800-272-9829. Enter jurisdiction code 2405, option 1 for real estate or option 2 for personal property/mobile home
For more information, please reach out to Chief Deputy Treasurer, Dottie Thomas
Phone: (812) 435-5257
(This story was originally published on March 31, 2020)