MT VERNON, Ind. (WEHT)- Posey County Coroner Bill Denning has identified Kimberly Stroud, 53, as the victim of an accidental death at the Green Plains plant Friday.
Preliminary results of an autopsy are still pending. Posey County Sheriff Tom Latham says the incident happened around 11:00 a.m. Friday when an employee fell from a rail cart and was struck by another rail cart.
(This story was originally published on Aug. 8, 2020)
LATEST LOCAL NEWS:
- Fence now up around old Holy Trinity Church
- Unity rally held in Madisonville
- First COVID-19 death reported at Morganfield nursing home
- Mushrooms linked to salmonella outbreaks in 10 states
- Human Rights Defense Center files lawsuit against Henderson County and jail officials