NEWBURGH, Ind. (WEHT)- The Warrick County Sheriff’s Office confirmed 57-year-old Donna Wells died after an accident involving a semi late Tuesday afternoon.
The accident happened at the intersection of Highway 66 and Ferstel Road when a car reportedly began driving erratically in the westbound lane and hit the semi before ending up in the eastbound lane.
Wells was taken to a local hospital, where she was pronounced dead. The driver of the semi was treated for injuries at the scene.
(This story was originally published on May 20, 2020)
- Evansville man arrested after gun fired during confrontation
- Biden formally clinches Democratic presidential nomination
- Flying with confidence during the pandemic
- ACLU sues over police force on protesters near White House
- Republicans, Democrats disagree on how to address police reforms