EVANSVILLE, Ind. (WEHT) — A vigil is being held on Friday in downtown Evansville to honor the three victims of this week’s deadly crash on Hwy. 41 in Evansville.
The service to remember 36-year-old Crystal Lawrence and her children, 15-year-old Abigail and 6-year-old Chase, will take place at 7 p.m. at the Four Freedoms Monument.
The three died when their minivan was struck by a pick-up truck at Hwy. 41 and Covert Avenue.
The driver of the pick-up, 42-year-old Damon Busby of Henderson, now faces Reckless Homicide charges.
Busby is now in the Vanderburgh County Jail.
(This story was originally published on September 25, 2020)
LATEST LOCAL NEWS
- Attorney General Curtis Hill joins DOJ lawsuit against Google
- Indiana State Police partners with DEA for 19th “Drug Take Back Day”
- As Senate weighs COVID-19 relief, AP reports White House tried to control CDC pandemic messaging
- Stimulus stalled: Senate working against ticking clock to try and pass coronavirus relief package
- Time running out to reach COVID-19 relief deal before election