DAVIESS COUNTY, Ky. (WEHT) — Daviess Co. Clerk Leslie McCarty tells Eyewitness News a voter fraud investigation is underway in Daviess County.
McCarty says her office notified authorities when they caught it and they’re looking into at least one incident.
The Commonwealth Attorney for Daviess County, along with the Kentucky Attorney General’s office and the Daviess Co. Sheriff’s Office are also looking into it.
(This story was originally published on August 4, 2020)
LATEST LOCAL NEWS
- Local leaders, officials react to Breonna Taylor developments
- UE to boost online education with Lilly Endowment
- Mayor Winnecke, Vanderburgh Co. Health Dept, local hospital systems speak on COVID-19
- Indiana enters final stage of reopening plan
- Walmart to add 20,000 seasonal jobs. Here’s how you can apply