VINCENNES, Ind., (WEHT) – The Vincennes University Board of Trustees extended President Chuck Johnson’s contract through December 2023 during the board’s Tuesday meeting.
Johnson was praised for his guidance of VU during the COVID-19 pandemic. He was appointed the 22nd president of Vincennes University in 2015 after previously serving as interim president for four months and provost for three years.
(This story was originally published on December 3, 2020)
LATEST LOCAL NEWS
- US secures indictment against Oath Keeper members over plot to storm US Capitol
- ‘Immunity bubbles’? What you shouldn’t do after getting the COVID vaccine
- Michael Strahan tests positive for COVID-19, sources say
- Woman sells crochet Bernie doll for over $20,000, donates to charity
- A deer friend: 4-year-old boy brings home an unlikely companion