MT CARMEL, Ill. (WEHT)- The Wabash County Health Department says anyone who attended a “mini-prom” event at the Anderson Building in Mt. Carmel August 4 may have been exposed to COVID-19.
Anyone who attended the event and is experiencing symptoms should contact the Wabash General hotline. Anyone without symptoms but believes they may have been exposed should call the Wabash County Health Department. There are now 53 cases of COVID-19 in Wabash County after the county confirmed nine new cases Thursday.
(This story was originally published on Aug. 13, 2020)
LATEST LOCAL NEWS:
- WATCH LIVE: Kentucky Gov. Andy Beshear gives COVID-19 update
- Green River District Health Department reports single-day COVID-19 cases record
- Warrick Co. nursing home resident dies from COVID-19
- WKU President discusses challenges on college campus during pandemic
- Kentucky Speedway says it’s off NASCAR’s schedule