HENDERSON (WEHT) – Unemployment claims in Kentucky and Indiana are among the highest increases in the nation since the COVID-19 pandemic began, according to a new ranking.
WalletHub, a personal finance website, ranked the number of unemployment claim increases on a state-by-state basis and found that Kentucky ranks 6th and Indiana ranks 8th in states who have the most unemployment claims since the beginning of the COVID-19 pandemic. Illinois is ranked 38th.
The entire list can be viewed here.
(This story was originally published on December 10, 2020)
LATEST LOCAL NEWS
- EPD looking for suspect accused of credit card fraud at Best Buy
- Indiana State Police warn of ongoing “child safety kit” Facebook scam
- Welcome to Evansville, Kijana the giraffe!
- US strike, first under Biden, kills Iran-backed militiaman
- Jamal Khashoggi killing: Saudi crown prince approved operation to capture or kill journalist