BOONVILLE, Ind. (WEHT)- Warrick County Coroner Sarah Seaton tells Eyewitness News a resident at Transcendent Healthcare in Boonville, 98, died from COVID-19 at a hospital in Vanderburgh County overnight Wednesday.
Wednesday evening, Seaton said 82-year-old resident at Woodmont died Wednesday from the virus.
Seaton adds the death from Transcendent will be officially recording in Warrick County, where they were a resident. The news comes as COVID-19 numbers continue to increase across the Tri-State, including 67 new cases across the Green River District Health Department‘s seven-county service area in western Kentucky, a single-day high since the pandemic began.
(This story was originally published on September 30, 2020)
- Meet the candidates for Owensboro Mayor: City Commissioners Pam Smith-Wright and Larry Conder
- Meet the candidates for Owensboro Mayor: Mayor Tom Watson and Dracin Williams
- Long time Henderson buffet closing temporarily
- Man accused of killing Fairfield teenager pleads not guilty in first court appearance
- Monarch Beverage Company selling assets, laying off 56 employees