WARRICK CO., Ind (WEHT) After a months-long investigation, the Warrick County Sheriff’s Office has arrested Anthony Jordan Richardson, 27, on child exploitation charges.
The investigation began in January 2020 when the sheriff’s office got a tip from the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children. When authorities searched Richardson’s Newburgh home, they found child sexual abuse material.
Richardson is charged with child exploitation, and possession of child porn. He is being held in the Warrick County Jail on a $10,000 cash bond.
(This story was originally published on July 30, 2020)
LATEST CRIME NEWS:
- Haysville woman arrested after alleged theft
- Kentucky State Police looking for “5-finger vape villain”
- Man charged with three counts of use of a minor in a sexual performance
- Evansville Police looking for information in excavator theft case
- Evansville police looking for information after man shot in leg