WARRICK CO., Ind (WEHT) After a months-long investigation, the Warrick County Sheriff’s Office has arrested Anthony Jordan Richardson, 27, on child exploitation charges.
The investigation began in January 2020 when the sheriff’s office got a tip from the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children. When authorities searched Richardson’s Newburgh home, they found child sexual abuse material.
Richardson is charged with child exploitation, and possession of child porn. He is being held in the Warrick County Jail on a $10,000 cash bond.
(This story was originally published on July 30, 2020)
LATEST CRIME NEWS:
- One arrested after reported shooting behind a convenience store in Hopkins County
- Juvenile says he was robbed by four people, then shot in the chest
- Madisonville police arrest man after $200K of suspected meth found in car
- Juvenile shot Thursday night in Evansville near Virginia Food Market
- EPD searching for credit card fraud suspect