WARRICK CO, Ind (WEHT) The Warrick County School Board announced its new superintendent Monday night. Dr. Todd Lambert will assume the role on July 1.
Brad Schneider has been in the role for 18 years but is set to retire in June of 2021.
Lambert is no stranger to Indiana and has spent much of his career here. While he’s spent the past 10 years in Colorado, he’s more than ready to move to the Tri-state.
Dr. Lambert says he’s aware of the challenges that lie ahead but remains optimistic.
And as for passing the torch, Schneider says it’s a great situation for Dr. Lambert to be walking into and he looks forward to what he will do.
(This story was originally published on December 29, 2020)
LATEST LOCAL NEWS:
- Proposal to pay homeless to get COVID-19 vaccine draws concerns
- Mt. Vernon High School cancels prom
- Former baseball players and current Tri-State residents speak out on Hank Aaron’s impact
- Local pro-life activists protest on 48th anniversary of Roe V. Wade decision
- Evansville Police continue investigating shooting of teenager