WARRICK CO., Ind (WEHT) — The Warrick County School Corporation Food and Nutrition Department will provide free breakfast and lunch meals daily for the entire district while school is closed.
Free “Grab and Go” meals will be available for anyone 18 years of age and younger, not just students. Meal pick up will be available throughout the closure, including Spring Break (March 16, 2020 – April 3, 2020).
Curbside pickup will be from 11:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. and can be picked up at any location regardless of which school a student attends. Breakfast for the next morning will be given out along with lunch, and adult meals are not available for purchase.
- Meals will be available for pick up at the following locations:
- Boonville High School – Swimming Doors / Auxiliary Gym
- Chandler Elementary – Front Entrance
- Oakdale Elementary – North Parking Lot (by Gym)
- Sharon Elementary – Back Drop off / pick up Circle
- Tennyson Elementary – Gym Doors
Right now, there are not any confirmed cases of coronavirus in our Tri-State area.
(This story was originally published on March 13, 2020)