DAVIESS COUNTY, Ind. (WEHT)- Indiana State Police say Keirsten Arp, 24, died as a result of injuries she suffered from a two-vehicle crash on I-69 Friday evening.
Arp was riding on a moped when she was reportedly struck from behind by a car driven by Jessica O’Bryan near mile marker 58 on the northbound lanes of I-69. O’Bryan was transported to a local hospital for minor injuries before being charged operating a vehicle while intoxicated causing death. An investigation remains ongoing.
(This story was originally published on Aug. 20, 2020)
LATEST LOCAL NEWS:
- EPD will not require officers to get COVID-19 vaccine
- Several changes coming to Vanderburgh Superior Court beginning Monday
- Evansville officials encourage residents to ‘love local’ businesses
- Old National Events Plaza receives national award
- Eligibility rules for Daviess Co. bar and restaurant fund explained