HOPKINS CO., Ky (WEHT) In their daily update Thursday, Hopkins County officials report another person has died from coronavirus.
The total number of deaths from the virus is now at 22. Officials also reported 3 new cases, bringing the total to 205.
They also say during last week’s Kroger testing at Madisonville-North Hopkins, 15 people tested positive. If you haven’t gotten your results yet from that testing, you’re asked to call 888-852-2567.
Madisonville resident, Nan Nance, also detailed how Madisonville’s sister city in China have sent 9,000 PPE to the city.
(This story was originally published on April 30, 2020)
- Farmers remain hopeful during soybean price uptick
- Who should get a COVID-19 test under new CDC guidelines?
- Taylor to Gasser wins week #5 HTF Play of the Night
- Judge declares mistrial in Bengert trial
- Wabash coroner investigating shooting death of a juvenile