EVANSVILLE, Ind. (WEHT) — An Evansville man charged in a weekend shooting appeared in court Tuesday.
Paje Diaz, 22, pleaded not guilty to attempted murder charges. A judge set his bond at $2 million.
Police say a car was shot 12 times on Saturday night on Covert Avenue near Henning Avenue.
The two people inside were taken to the hospital.
Police say the driver identified Diaz as the shooter.
(This story was originally published on June 16, 2020)
LATEST LOCAL NEWS
- Evansville woman celebrating 50th birthday with vaccine clinic
- DEVELOPING: ATF execute search warrant in Newburgh
- SWIRCA & More to host event to help sift through Medicare mail
- USI to waive undergraduate application fee through September 30
- TRAFFIC ALERT: Natcher Bridge closed due to heavy police presence