EVANSVILLE, Ind. (WEHT)- The AMC Theaters location on Evansville’s west side will begin operating five days a week.
AMC Representatives tell Eyewitness News the schedule change is a result of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic and the theater will be closed every Wednesday and Thursday for the foreseeable future. AMC hopes revenue from upcoming movies like Disney Pixar’s Soul, scheduled to be released November 20, will keep theaters open for the rest of the year.
(This story was originally published October 7, 2020)
- Church community gathers for stricken pastor
- Health officials report positive COVID-19 cases at Tell City nursing home
- Dispatch: Vehicle hits Evansville home
- State: COVID-19 outbreak reported at McLean Co. nursing home
- COVID-19 death reported in Henderson Co.