(WEHT)- Housing authorities in Owensboro, Madisonville, and Henderson are set to receive a total of more than $135,000 in federal funds to help with housing programs.
The office for Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) says the CARES Act has made a $12 billion impact in Kentucky so far.
(This story was originally published on Aug. 5, 2020)
LATEST LOCAL NEWS:
- EPD investigating after home hit by car
- Alumni, faculty protest University of Evansville realignment plan
- Police presence cleared after welfare check at downtown apartment
- Teenager shot in Evansville is recovering after two surgeries, according to GoFundMe
- Huey the Baird’s Tapir at Mesker Park Zoo dies