(WEHT)- The Western Kentucky Regional Blood Center (WKRBC) says it needs 135 units of blood across the region and is looking for donations.
The WKRBC has two donation centers, one at 3015 Old Hartford Road in Owensboro and one at 1902 S. Virginia Street in Hopkinsville. The WKRBC asks that people looking to donate call the blood center ahead of time.
(This story was originally published on May 20, 2020)
- First COVID-19 death reported at Morganfield nursing home
- Mushrooms linked to salmonella outbreaks in 10 states
- Poisonous mushrooms found in stomach of murdered Indiana man, court documents say
- Human Rights Defense Center files lawsuit against Henderson County and jail officials
- EPD: Man sent to hospital after hit-and-run