OWENSBORO, Ky. (WEHT) — The Owensboro Western Kentucky Regional Blood Center reported a critical shortage of blood Tuesday.
The Center reported having 30 units of blood. An adequate stock is 245 units; that’s a difference of 167.
To schedule an appointment to donate, call 270-684-9296.
(This story was originally published on June 23, 2020)
LATEST LOCAL NEWS
- Witnesses react to crash, victims’ family clings to faith
- Last weekend for Owensboro spray parks
- Bills relating to Breonna Taylor case expected in upcoming General Assembly session
- Student putting Black Lives Matter movement on display
- UE makes top 20 in nation for student engagement