GIBSON CO., Ind (WEHT) Indiana State Police say Deana Hoffman, 48, of Crossville, Il, had morphine in her system when she pulled over. Troopers also say her two children were in the vehicle.
ISP pulled over Hoffman Wednesday night around 10:00 on SR-64 east of CR 100 North for crossing the center line. Authorities say her two children, ages 15 and 4, were also in the vehicle. Troopers learned Hoffman was under the influence of morphine. She was arrested on charges of operating a vehicle while intoxicated with passengers less than 18 years of age and neglect of a dependent.
(This story was originally published on Aug. 6, 2020)
LATEST CRIME NEWS:
- Over 19 pounds of marijuana found during traffic stop in Gibson Co., police say
- Evansville woman charged with arson of home, theft of oatmeal pies
- 15 indicted in Owensboro drug trafficking operation
- Henderson Police looking for driver who led them on chase in stolen car
- Madisonville man facing child porn charges