GIBSON CO., Ind (WEHT) Indiana State Police say Deana Hoffman, 48, of Crossville, Il, had morphine in her system when she pulled over. Troopers also say her two children were in the vehicle.
ISP pulled over Hoffman Wednesday night around 10:00 on SR-64 east of CR 100 North for crossing the center line. Authorities say her two children, ages 15 and 4, were also in the vehicle. Troopers learned Hoffman was under the influence of morphine. She was arrested on charges of operating a vehicle while intoxicated with passengers less than 18 years of age and neglect of a dependent.
(This story was originally published on Aug. 6, 2020)
LATEST CRIME NEWS:
- Evansville man found guilty on multiple rape charges
- EPD investigating after a man was stabbed during an argument
- Owensboro man arrested on drug dealing charge
- Suspect, persons of interest wanted after shooting inside Opry Mills Mall
- EPD releases body cam video in manhunt investigation