EVANSVILLE, Ind. (WEHT)- The Evansville Police Department says Cassandra Ricks stabbed her boyfriend in the upper back following a domestic incident on the 1100 block of Weinbach Ave. just after midnight Saturday.
The victim suffered non-life-threatening injuries and Ricks faces a charge of battery with a deadly weapon.
(This story was originally published on August 1, 2020)
- Mysterious packages received from China
- Reopening schools for special ed students complicated decision
- Man charged with three counts of use of a minor in a sexual performance
- Top Owensboro Health officials set to retire
- Dems decry Trump’s statements on housing as racist