Ind. (WEHT) — If you’re still bumming about the cancellation of this year’s Fall Festival, an Evansville woman is organizing a way for you to still get your favorite Fall Festival Foods.
“These organizations are having their own mini Fall Festivals on their own properties, so they’re setting up their booth at their church or at their school,” Lively said. “They’re all on different days and different times.”
Lively said her and a friend started a group for her and their friends, but it has grown. Money raised will go back to each organization.
“I love the Fall Festival, I have gone as long as I can remember … when it was canceled, that a lot of times is the only fundraiser that these organizations use for the entire year,” Lively said.
(This story was originally published on Aug. 26, 2020)
LATEST LOCAL NEWS
- Sen. McConnell, McGrath visit western Kentucky supporters
- One lane of southbound I-69 reopened in Gibson County after crash
- Kentucky Supreme Court issues new guidelines for red zone counties
- SIGECO files for natural gas rate increase
- Two under arrest for neglect and abuse in Dubois County