EVANSVILLE, Ind. (WEHT)- Angela Paul has pleaded guilty to the murder of Evonne Pullen. In November, police say they found Pullen’s body under the floor of a garage on Third Avenue in Evansville, adding the body had been there for some time.
Paul, her mother, and Gary Anderson were charged in the incident. The cases against the other two defendants are still pending. Paul will be sentenced August 20.
(This story was originally published on July 24, 2020)
LATEST LOCAL NEWS:
- Lego display of 4-H Center Grandstands built for Vanderburgh County Fair
- “Walking Toward Unity” event this weekend in Henderson
- McLean County switching to REAL ID regional office next month
- City of Henderson Board of Commissioners approves paid leave for vaccinated employees
- Time capsule buried at Vanderburgh County Fair