EVANSVILLE, Ind. (WEHT)- Angela Paul has pleaded guilty to the murder of Evonne Pullen. In November, police say they found Pullen’s body under the floor of a garage on Third Avenue in Evansville, adding the body had been there for some time.
Paul, her mother, and Gary Anderson were charged in the incident. The cases against the other two defendants are still pending. Paul will be sentenced August 20.
(This story was originally published on July 24, 2020)
LATEST LOCAL NEWS:
- Police: Multiple shots fired into Madisonville home
- Evansville Police investigating two armed robberies hours apart
- Tri-State superintendents speak on reopening schools
- Back to School: New Lessons
- Haysville woman arrested after alleged theft