EVANSVILLE, Ind. (WEHT)- Abronna Robinson will be sentenced October 2nd after she pleaded guilty to aiding, inducing, or causing burglary in connection to a case in January.
Police say Robinson, along with three others, forced their way into a home on southeast 2nd Street on January 20, holding the victims at gunpoint but leaving without taking anything after an alarm went off.
Jamar Grisby, Dashawndrick Lockridge, and an unnamed minor also face burglary charges.
(This story was originally published on Sept. 18, 2020)
LATEST LOCAL NEWS:
- Meet the candidates for Owensboro Mayor: City Commissioners Pam Smith-Wright and Larry Conder
- Meet the candidates for Owensboro Mayor: Mayor Tom Watson and Dracin Williams
- Long time Henderson buffet closing temporarily
- Man accused of killing Fairfield teenager pleads not guilty in first court appearance
- Monarch Beverage Company selling assets, laying off 56 employees