WARRICK COUNTY, Ind. (WEHT) — The Women’s Fund of Warrick County, a fund of the Warrick County Community Foundation recently awarded $30,000 in grants.
The Women’s Fund grants address the changing needs and priorities in Warrick County through an annual competitive grant cycle.
Grants were given to the following organizations:
- Chemo Buddies for the Shuttle Buddies program
- Deaconess Foundation for the Warrick County Heart Savers AED program
- Holly’s House for the “Think First & Stay Safe” Child Abuse Prevention program in Warrick County schools
- Youth First, Inc. to support School Social Worker Services at Chandler Elementary
- YWCA of Evansville to purchase furniture for client bedrooms